Friday, April 22, 2011

Quick Tricks: Easter Gift Tags



Today, to break tradition a little bit, I will not be providing a tutorial, but rather I thought I’d share with you some cute little gift tags I made for Easter this year, along with a list of the supplies and equipment used to make said tags. The fun of this project is that there aren’t any directions, no rules for making them. Just take a look at the scrap paper, embellishments and equipment you have hanging around and let your creative juices flow!


Supplies:
·      Scrap pieces of paper in spring colours/patterns

Equipment Examples:
·      Spring/Easter themed stamps
·      Stamp ink pads
·      Spring/Easter themed paper punches
·      Hole punch
·      Tag punch
·      Glitter glue
·      Ribbon, stickers or any other coordinating embellishments that you have on hand
·      Curling ribbon (for attaching tags)
·      Scissors
·      Glue stick
·      Anything else you'd like to use


I wish you all a very happy Easter! I hope you all have lots of fun with your family and friends this weekend.

See you next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment