Friday, May 20, 2011

A difficult decision.

Well, Internets, the time has come for me to make the decision that has been pressing on my mind for a few weeks now.

I've decided to take a hiatus from the blog.

Don't get me wrong, I love making the cards and writing the posts! Life has just simply become too busy lately. I knew it was time to step back for awhile when finding time to do the blog each week became a stressful activity. I don't want to start associating card making with stress - that's just not right!

There's also a lot going on in Moose and my lives right now. We're fine (and in fact, he just called me with some good news that will help in the short-term!) and I know things will get better, but for now things are just a little stressful.

Here's hoping things return to "normal" soon! I promise to be back as soon as it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment